Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Success Energizer

So, I saw this picture below describing the stages where we need MOTIVATION. I felt its worth sharing with you. When you take a critical look at the picture, you will understand that Motivation is needed in every cycle of our life.


Take for example, when you have low battery on your phone and there is no power supply till you fell asleep deeply, when power is restored, sometimes you will need a supreme motivation to stand up and charge your phone when the charger is at north-pole and the wall socket is at the south-pole of your room! Whenever I find myself in such situation I take a deep breath like am about to swim!
In our daily endeavors, you just have to ask yourself, if I don't do this to succeed who will do it for me, who will?

When you are motivated, achieving your aim is guaranteed!

Do have a wonderful day ahead...ensure you share our write-ups with your family, friends and colleagues. So we all can be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment