Tuesday, April 11, 2017

KEEP THE FAITH

With this note straight from my heart
I am reaching out to those who think they are poor
I am reaching out to the sick, weak and lonely
Who can't go on any more
Who’s given up and energy's running low


I am reaching out to the ones who seems to have lost their way
Especially those on the streets without a comfortable shelter
And I am calling on all the ones who can show them a brighter day
I am reaching out to the fortunate who can build their own homes
I'm reaching out to the religious and political leaders
I believe that if you believe then we can achieve anything
So let’s reach out to those who truly need our assistance
Lift your voice and give it everything
Let’s help each one keep the faith

Deep within us if we truly check
The power of love you cannot deny
We got faith and a little hope
Spread some love
I believe that we can heal the globe
It's time to open our eyes and see
That all we need is you and I
Unity's like harmony
Let’s help each one keep the faith

If we come together we can make history
So let me see you reach out
Reach out TODAY by giving
To that one person who needs a smile on his or her face today!

Let’s help each one keep the faith

No comments:

Post a Comment